A true piece of South Australian History has sold in Fulham. Weetunga was built by the White family in 1878 and is positioned on a large allotment of 5113sqm (approx). Three generations have lived in this one owner family home.
This unique property is a mid Victorian Sandstone Villa with Palladian influences and was designed by Samuel Albert White himself. The property once fronted onto Henley Beach Road and took around 3 years to build.
The sale of the property comprises of 2 dwellings for outright sale. They have individual titles, however they adjoin each other.
12 Weetunga St Fulham
- A mid 80s built home
- Positioned on around 1090sqm
- House size approx 200sqm
- 3 Bedrooms
- Central bathroom
- 2 living areas
- Park outlook
14 Weetunga St Fulham
- Positioned on around 4023sqm
- House size around 620sqm (including out buildings but not detached carports)
- 6 bedrooms (including servants quarters)
- 3 bathrooms (including servants quarters)
- Large withdrawing room with marble fireplace
- Central dining room with fireplace
- Smoking room with fireplace
- Extra large kitchen added to home in 1918 to join servants quarters to main house
- Massive paved courtyard area
- Detached museum with attached storage and greenhouse
- Detached storage rooms with 3 individual sections
- Large carport on eastern side of property
- Period features throughout include marble fireplaces, cedar woodwork and floorboards plus beautiful ornate ceilings/victorian cornices
Further details in the form of an information pack are available upon request.