Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
AFFORDABLE ENTRY! TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS RARE AND EXCITING OFFERING!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
In need of some cosmetic upgrades and renovating, this spacious 2000 built fully detached courtyard home is perfectly positioned in a private and secure position at the rear of 2 well established homes.
Ideally positioned midway to the beach and city.
This residence is well suited to retirees, 1st home buyers, investors or those looking for an affordable lifestyle on an easy care allotment.
Boasting many fine attributes which includes:
- 3 bedrooms (Master and bedroom 2 are generous sized, master with walk in robe).
- Formal lounge room which is conveniently positioned near the front entrance of the residence.
- Kitchen with plenty of cupboard storage and bench space.
- Adjoining casual meals area.
- Large family living / rumpus room.
- Main bathroom is equipped with a bath.
- Separate w.c.
- Laundry with direct access to the rear yard.
- Double garaging.
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens.
- All this and more on a manageable sized allotment of approximately 307m2.
Local attractions within close proximity include quality private and public schooling, the Torrens Linear Park', the Kooyonga' Golf Course, classy cafs and restaurants, the airport (not under flight path), public transport on Henley Beach Road and much more!
Don't be late with this one! Take advantage!
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
307m² / 0.08 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.