Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
"Solid Brick Home on Approx 729m²"
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Located Approximately 6km from the Adelaide CBD in a quiet tree lined street this solid brick family home provides numerous possibilities. Update and renovate the existing dwelling, knock down and rebuild or re-develop STCC. With a large land holding of approximately 729sqm the choice is yours!
Ideally suited to a multitude of buyers including first home buyers, families, developers and savvy investors.
Featuring many fine attributes including:
- 2 generous size bedroom master features large built in robe.
- Light filled lounge room located at the front of the property includes heater.
- Inviting centrally located dining room adjacent to the kitchen.
- Charming kitchen featuring wooden cabinetry.
- Rear sunroom could be turned into a 3rd bedroom or home office.
- Bathroom features separate bath and shower.
- Launrdry room provides ample cupboard space and separate toilet.
- Spacious undercover pergola off rear sunroom.
- The large main shed has been fully lined and can be utilized as a rhumpus/games room.
- Undercover parking for 3 vehicles.
- Expansive rear yard features mature fruit trees, rose bushes, tool shed, rain water tank and chicken coop.
- Evaporative aircon throughout.
- Roller shutters installed on front and side windows.
Located in policy area residential/64 - Residential East/ in the city of Port Adelaide/Enfield Council. Situated close to public transport, with easy access into the CBD of Adelaide. Within close proximity to good schools, shops and parks.
Take advantage of this outstanding offering!
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORM 1 - VENDOR'S STATEMENT (SECTION 7) LAND AND BUSINESS (SALE AND CONVEYANCING) ACT 1994 WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC AT RAY WHITE HENLEY BEACH 206A MILITARY ROAD HENLEY BEACH SA FOR 3 CLEAR BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE AUCTION.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
729m² / 0.18 acres
3 carport spaces and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.