Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
'LOW MAINTENANCE LIVING AT IT'S FINEST! SIMPLY MOVE STRAIGHT IN AND ENJOY!'
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Flawless in presentation, this much loved residence is sure to impress. Ideally positioned minutes to the beach and 'Henley Square'.
Suited to retirees, investors or those who want an easy care lifestyle in a highly sought after location.
Boasting many fine attributes which include:
- 3 bedrooms (master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk in robe, bedroom 3 is equipped with a built in robe).
- Formal lounge room.
- Main bathroom is centrally positioned and features a bath.
- Separate w.c.
- Kitchen with gas cooking, quality stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and plenty of cupboard storage.
- Integrating with the kitchen is the open plan dining / family living area.
- Outdoor entertaining area.
- Surprisingly large rear courtyard area which features an established lawn and fruit trees. Perfect setting for young kids to play or for the family pets. Sizeable garden shed.
- Laundry with linen press storage and direct access to the rear yard.
- Single garage with automated roller door and internal access to the residence. There is drive through access for a 2nd undercover car plus further off street parking.
- 'Daikin' ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout.
- Manicured front and rear gardens.
- Security alarm system.
- Security roller shutters.
- Stylish selections of all window treatments.
- Combination of tiles and carpet flooring.
- All this and more on approximately 398m2 of land.
Local attractions within close proximity include the beach, 'Henley Square', the Grange Road Shopping Centre, classy Caf's and Restaurants, quality private and public schools, Golf Clubs, Tennis and Bowls Clubs, cycling and walking trails, public transport (including bus and train services direct to the CBD) and much more.
It's all about lifestyle and location! Be the envy of all your friends and family!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
398m² / 0.1 acres
1 garage space, 1 carport space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.