Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
SUBSTANTIAL FAMILY HOME IN QUIET LOCATION! VIEWING IS A MUST!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Meticulously appointed throughout, this stunning solid brick residence will leave you breathless. Suited to the large extended family who love entertaining. Enriched with enormous quality, this lovely family residence features many fine attributes which include:
• 3 double sized bedrooms (master bedroom with ceiling fan, en suite bathroom and built in robes, bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in robes)
• Family living area / huge sized 4th bedroom if desired
• Elegant formal lounge room with Bar facility (including inbuilt wine rack)
• Separate dining room
• Rumpus room / family entertaining area which integrates with the outdoor entertaining area providing a large indoor / outdoor entertaining area perfect for all those large family get-togethers. There is also a 2nd bar area in the rumpus room
• Stunning kitchen is equipped with walk in pantry, Bosch and Miele stainless steel appliances, plenty of cupboard storage and bench space. The kitchen adjoins a casual meals area
• The impressive main bathroom is central to bedrooms 2,3 and 4 and is complemented with a spa bath, separate powder room and floor to ceiling tiles
• Sizable laundry with w.c.
• 2nd outdoor entertaining area large pergola area
• Double garaging with automated roller doors
• Sparkling in ground Salt Chlorinated concrete pool. Solar heated
• Landscaped front and rear gardens, garden shed
• Combination of carpet, slate flooring and floating flooring throughout
• Ducted Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning throughout (except Rumpus Room), Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning wall unit in Rumpus Room
• Stylish window treatments, outdoor electric shutters
• Linen press storage
Approximately 622m2 of land.
Ideally positioned midway to the beach and city with local attractions within close proximity including quality schools, shops, the Torrens Linear Park and public transport.
SIMPLY MOVE STRAIGHT IN AND ENJOY! YOU'RE SURE TO APPRECIATE THE QUALITY IN THIS BRILLIANT OFFERING!
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORM 1 - VENDOR'S STATEMENT (SECTION 7) LAND AND BUSINESS (SALE AND CONVEYANCING) ACT 1994 WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC AT RAY WHITE HENLEY BEACH 206A MILITARY ROAD HENLEY BEACH SA FOR 3 CLEAR BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE AUCTION DATE.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
622m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.