Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Immaculate Family Home, Simply Move In & Enjoy!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
This spacious family home resides on a large allotment in one of Adelaide's most sought suburbs Lockleys.
A highlight feature of this property is the seperate dual living provided, perfect for families with teenagers/ extended family or rental purposes.
Offering many fine attributes such as:
- 3 Large bedrooms (master ensuite with WIR/ shelving) 2nd & 3rd bedroom have their own entrance and are privatised perfect for large families/ teenagers or rental arrangements.
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooking, walk in pantry, breakfast bar & plenty of cupboard storage
- Large Family/Living area with combustion wood heater
- Open plan dining area adjacent to family/ living area
- Both dining and living area overlook immaculate outdoor area with large pergola and lawn perfect for outdoor entertaining, children and family pets.
- Ducted heating and cooling through out
- Split system A/C reverse cycle in main living area
- Second bathroom with SPA
- 2 x garages- main garage with automated doors. Second garage/ shed with power, perfect for storing boats/ caravans or utilising as a workspace. Driveway for an extra 2 cars and plenty of off street parking.
- Rainwater tank 1000L, connected to irrigation hose for backyard watering
- Manicured front and rear yards
- Established organic fruit trees, grape vine along side fence
- Watering system to garden (timer)
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
You will be more than impressed with the size of this fantastic property situated in a thriving locale!
All of this and more on approximately 807m2*
Local attractions within close proximity include the picturesque Torrens Linear Park', the Kooyonga' Golf Course, quality private and public schools (Within St Michaels School Zone), Henley Beach precinct, the airport (not under flight path), classy shopping, cafs and restaurants, public transport and much more!
"Be the envy of all your friends and family! A rare and exciting offering!"
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORM 1 - VENDOR'S STATEMENT (SECTION 7) LAND AND BUSINESS (SALE AND CONVEYANCING) ACT 1994 WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC AT RAY WHITE HENLEY BEACH 206A MILITARY ROAD HENLEY BEACH SA FOR 3 CLEAR BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE AUCTION DATE.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.