Charming Homette in Desirable Location
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Situated midway between City and Sea in the ever popular suburb of North Plympton this stunning residence provides an affordable entry point into a thriving locale. Ideally positioned in a no-through road, and centrally located in a small group of 3 this property provides excellent privacy and security.
This quality built fully detached home features character detail with it's bull nose verandah, ceiling detail and cornicing. Spacious in size this light and bright homette ticks all the boxes.
Featuring many fine attributes including.
- Spacious open plan lounge/dining with access to rear courtyard.
- Good size master bedroom complete with bay window, built in robes and access to 2 way bathroom.
- 2nd bedroom ideally located at the rear features built in robe and ceiling fan.
- Spacious kitchen with an abundance of cupboard space, gas cooking, sky light and pura tap.
- Convenient 2 way bathroom with bath/shower/vanity and separate toilet.
- Large Laundry with access to rear yard.
- Single lock up garage with auto roller door.
- Paved outdoor undercover verandah perfect for entertaining.
- Manicured front garden.
- Plenty of storage space including double linen closet in hallway.
- Evaporative aircon in living room, gas heater, roller shutters and stylish selection of all window treatments.
- Near new bamboo flooring throughout.
- Pet friendly.
Located approximately a fifteen minute drive into the Adelaide CBD and the popular Glenelg Beach. Close to public transport, local shops, trendy cafes such as solar eggs and good public and private schools.
Take advantage of this outstanding offering don't be late!!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.