Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
SIMPLY MOVE STRAIGHT IN AND ENJOY! SIZEABLE LAND MASS OF APPROXIMATELY 721m²!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Flawless in presentation, this immaculately presented residence provides the perfect entry into this highly sought after location.
Ideally positioned midway to the beach and city, this rare and exciting offering has recently been renovated and is well suited to 1st home buyers, young families and investors.
Boasting many fine attributes which include:
- 3 double sized bedrooms (all with built in robes).
- Sparkling bathroom which has recently been renovated to perfection and features a bath.
- Impressive kitchen which is equipped with quality appliances, plenty of cupboard storage and bench space.
- Integrating with the kitchen is the open plan casual meals / family living area.
- Stunning laundry with linen press storage.
- Separate w.c.
- Undercover entertaining area.
- Detached rumpus room with power connected.
- Oversized garage with room for workshop / extra storage.
- North facing rear yard.
- Landscaped front and rear gardens which encompasses a blend of established gardens and lawns area - perfect for young kids or the family pets. Good neighbour fencing. Rainwater tank.
- Polished timber floorboards throughout.
- Ceiling roses.
- Stylish selections of all window treatments.
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning. Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- All this and more on approximately 721m2 of land.
Local attractions within close proximity include the Torrens Linear Park', quality private and public schools, classy Restaurants and caf's, the airport (not under flight path), public transport and much more!
"Take advantage of this outstanding opportunity! Don't be late!"
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORM 1 - VENDOR'S STATEMENT (SECTION 7) LAND AND BUSINESS (SALE AND CONVEYANCING) ACT 1994 WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC AT RAY WHITE HENLEY BEACH 206A MILITARY ROAD HENLEY BEACH SA FOR 3 CLEAR BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE AUCTION DATE.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
721m² / 0.18 acres
1 garage space and 3 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.