Auction location: On Site
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
OPULENT FAMILY HOME, SIMPLY MOVE IN AND ENJOY!
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perfectly positioned in a quiet location overlooking a reserve and literally metres to the popular lake, this well established family home provides the perfect opportunity for the large family or those who like to entertain.
- 3 generous sized bedrooms, master with ensuite bathroom and built in robes, bedroom 2 with built in robes, all with ceiling fans
- Appealing kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard storage
- Open plan dining / casual family living with gorgeous stone wall feature, elegant formal lounge (or parents retreat)
- Centrally positioned main bathroom
- A fully detached games room / Granny flat / teenagers retreat with wet bar and complimented with a kitchen and bathroom, oversized double garaging with automated door
- Study or 4th bedroom
- Stunning in ground salt chlorinated solar heated pool, outdoor entertaining with pitched pergola and easy care landscaped gardens.
- Some of the added bonuses include stylish selections of all window treatments, combination of tiles and cork parquetry flooring throughout, split system reverse cycle air conditioning, security alarm system and much more.
All this within close proximity of the lake, the beach, AAMI Stadium, West Lakes Shopping Precinct and public transport.
An affordable entry into this thriving locale! You're sure to be impressed!
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORM 1 - VENDOR'S STATEMENT (SECTION 7) LAND AND BUSINESS (SALE AND CONVEYANCING) ACT 1994 WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC AT RAY WHITE HENLEY BEACH 206A MILITARY ROAD HENLEY BEACH SA FOR 3 CLEAR BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE AUCTION DATE.
RLA: 183 205
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
West Lakes Shore
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.