"UNDER CONTRACT" BY SAM PARSONS & ANTHONY FAHEY"
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
Standing as proud as they did back in 1880 a rare an exciting opportunity awaits to purchase 2 homes generating a substantial income stream on one Torrens Titled allotment. Oozing charm and character these 2 updated dwellings sit on a generous land holding providing a rare and exciting investment opportunity.
Combined the properties bring in a total weekly rental return of $555 per week. Currently tenanted until December 2018 and April 2019 respectfully, now is the time to secure a prime investment return in area that will continue to thrive for years to come. Ideally suited to a multitude of buyers including both Savvy and first time investors, retirees, first home buyers and professional couples.
Both dwellings feature high ceilings, polished floor boards and period details. Number 22 offers a flexible floor plan that can be utilized as a 2 bedroom or laid out as a separate formal lounge and separate formal dining room.
- Updated kitchen with plenty of bench space.
- Modernized updated bathroom/laundry.
- Generous sized Master bedroom.
- Large outdoor paved pergola area.
- Plenty of usable rear yard space.
Number 24 offers a more conventional layout.
- Good size single bedroom.
- Front formal lounge with traditional working fire place with stunning mantle piece.
- Large combined kitchen meals with original cooker.
- Separate bathroom and laundry.
- Shaded paved outdoor entertaining area.
- Generous sized rear yard featuring tool shed.
Located close to Semaphore Road, West Lakes Mall and Port Adelaide shopping precincts, public transport (train & Bus), trendy cafes and good public and private schools.
Take advantage of this amazing investment opportunity don't be late!!
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.