Lots of Options!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled amongst similar well-presented homes, this long-standing family home boasts many features young families are looking for. It's a home that presents well, it's solid brick in construction and we love the potential it presents.
Great features of this home include:
• Master with large BIR and ensuite
• Other bedrooms have BIR's
• Updated kitchen
• Central bathroom
• Separate laundry with access to backyard
• Extra-long carport down side of home
• Massive garage with pit and loads of shelving
• Expansive well maintained established rear yard
• Solar panels for electricity and water
• Carpeted bedrooms, linoleum in the living and kitchen
• R/C Split system Air Con
This family home is now waiting for the next family. The members of the family have expressed their desire to see offers prior to auction and encourage genuine interest to do so.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORM 1 - VENDOR'S STATEMENT (SECTION 7) LAND AND BUSINESS (SALE AND CONVEYANCING) ACT 1994 WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC AT RAY WHITE HENLEY BEACH 206a MILITARY ROAD HENLEY BEACH SA FOR 3 CLEAR BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE AUCTION DATE.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.