COMMANDING CORNER ALLOTMENT OF APPROXIMATELY 856m²! TAKE ADVANTAGE!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Perfectly positioned metres to the picturesque Torrens Linear Park and a short stroll to the beach, this rare and exciting offering presents numerous classes of buyers with a brilliant opportunity to enter this highly sought after locale.
Simply move in and renovate, invest in or knock over and build your dream home or subdivide the allotment into 2 lots and redevelop 2 new homes that will demand a substantial resale value (subject to Council consent). The choice is yours!
Zoning is Residential Policy Area 21 Low Density in the City of West Torrens Council.
Boasting many fine features which includes:
- 3 double sized bedrooms (all with built in robes and ceiling fans).
- Large open plan lounge / dining area (with bay window).
- Kitchen with plenty of cupboard storage and gas cooking.
- Family living room.
- Central bathroom which is complemented with a bath. Separate w.c. and vanity.
- Sizable laundry with direct access to the rear yard.
- Single garage plus carport.
- Well established front and rear gardens which encompasses plenty of lawn area and fruit trees. Rainwater tank.
- Bore Water.
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout. 2 x gas heaters. Reverse cycle air-conditioning unit.
- All this and more positioned on approximately 856m2 of land.
Local attractions within close proximity include the Torrens Linear Park, the beach, excellent private and public schools, Henley Square, classy Restaurants and Caf's and much more!
It's all about location and lifestyle! You'll be very impressed!
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORM 1 - VENDOR'S STATEMENT (SECTION 7) LAND AND BUSINESS (SALE AND CONVEYANCING) ACT 1994 WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC AT RAY WHITE HENLEY BEACH 208 MILITARY ROAD HENLEY BEACH SA FOR 3 CLEAR BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE AUCTION DATE.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
1 garage space, 1 carport space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.