SUBSTANTIAL FAMILY HOME SURROUNDED BY PICTURESQUE GARDENS!'
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Meticulously appointed throughout, this sizable family home provides numerous classes of buyers with a rare and exciting opportunity to enter this tightly held locale.
Oozing enormous pride of ownership, this much loved residence will suit the large family looking for an established residence or those looking to capitalise on the position and size of the lot to build their dream home (subject to Council consents). The choice is yours!
Enriched with many fine attributes which include:
• 3 bedrooms (master double sized with walk in robe and en suite bathroom including spa, double vanities and Caesar Stone benches, bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in robes).
• Elegant formal lounge room which is conveniently positioned near the front entrance of the residence.
• 2 x separate dining rooms which both boast an abundance of natural light.
• Sparkling kitchen with granite benches, plenty of cupboard storage including pantry, quality stainless steel appliances which includes a Bosch dishwasher, SMEG oven and SMEG cook top.
• Integrating with the kitchen is the large family living area which enjoys breath taking views over the rear gardens.
• The main bathroom is centrally positioned between the bedrooms and features a skylight.
• Alfresco entertaining with timber decking.
• Laundry with direct access to the rear yard.
• 3 x W.C.'s in total.
• Linen press storage.
• Ducted Daikin reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout. 2 x Gas log fires.
• Combination of polished timber floor boards and carpet flooring.
• Stylish selections of all window treatments.
• Detached storage room with power connected. Could easily be an art studio if desired.
• Double carport with automated roller door.
• Bore water available.
• Established front, side and rear gardens which are all easy care with drippers and pop up sprinkler irrigation systems in place. All the green thumbs in the family will enjoy the botanical like surrounds.
• All this and more on approximately 759m2 of land.
Local attractions within close proximity include the Torrens Linear Park', the beach at Henley Beach South, quality private and public schools, classy cafs and Restaurants, Henley Square', public transport and much more!
Be the envy of all your friends and family! You're sure to be impressed!'
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORM 1 - VENDOR'S STATEMENT (SECTION 7) LAND AND BUSINESS (SALE AND CONVEYANCING) ACT 1994 WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC AT RAY WHITE HENLEY BEACH 206A MILITARY ROAD HENLEY BEACH SA FOR 3 CLEAR BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE AUCTION DATE.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.