* SOLD AT AUCTION BY JARED COFFEE 0435 126 321 AND ANTHONY FAHEY 0428641404 *
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This long term family home is the perfect opportunity to enter into the desirable locale of Fulham. Sitting on an approximate 580m2 corner block in a tree lined street the opportunities are endless. It's suited to a multitude of buyers including first home buyers, renovators, investors or those looking to build their dream home.
- 3 Bedrooms (All with fans, Master with BIR)
- Centrally located bathroom with bath and shower
- Spacious open plan kitchen and dining
- Kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Family living room
- Spacious laundry with access to backyard
- Reverse Cycle in Lounge
- Large, lockup, separate garage
- Well established front and rear yard featuring sunny fern house
- Henley High School Zoned
- All of this situated on approximately 580m2
Local attractions within close proximity include the Torrens "Linear Park", the beach, excellent private and public schools, Henley Square, Fulham Gardens shopping precinct, Public Transport on Henley Beach Road, classy Restaurants and Cafs and much more!
Don't miss this exciting opportunity!
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.