- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Situated in the heart of Fulham along the beautiful Torrens Linear Park, this much loved solid brick family home provides a rare and exciting opportunity to enter into this highly sought out after locale. Simply move straight in and enjoy, renovate and upgrade or knock down and build your dream home in a highly desired location. The choice is yours!
The land size is approximately 760m2 with an approximate 22.86m metre frontage. Zoning is Residential - Policy Area 21 in the City of West Torrens Council.
Boasting many fine features which includes:
- 3 Good size bedrooms Master and bedroom 2 include built in robes.
- Spacious front living room featuring gas heater an abundance of natural light.
- Generous sized combined kitchen/meals area featuring new cook top.
- Centrally located bathroom with separate toilet.
- Utility area with separate laundry room.
- Large rear detached rumpus room featuring kitchenette and bathroom.
- Reverse cycle heating cooling.
- Combination of floating timber floors and carpet throughout.
- Single carport with the ability for 2 undercover parking spaces.
- 3 tool sheds, 1 fully lined with electricity connected.
- Beautiful outdoor paved entertaining area shaded by a glorious grape vine.
- 2 rainwater tanks.
- Mature fruit trees and manicured front and rear garden.
Local attractions within close proximity include the Torrens Linear Park', the beach, Henley Square', the Burbridge Road Shopping Centre at West Beach, quality private and public schools, public transport and much more!
Located in a quiet cul-da-sac with direct access to the river, an opportunity not to be missed! You're sure to be very impressed!
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORM 1 - VENDOR'S STATEMENT (SECTION 7) LAND AND BUSINESS (SALE AND CONVEYANCING) ACT 1994 WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC AT RAY WHITE HENLEY BEACH 206A MILITARY ROAD HENLEY BEACH SA FOR 3 CLEAR BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE AUCTION DATE.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.