MUCH LOVED FAMILY HOME ON A WHOPPING LAND SIZE OF APPROX. 799m²!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 8 Cars
Located only a stone's throw to Henley Beach, this solid brick home offers endless opportunities for numerous classes of buyers.
Sitting on approximately 799m2 of rare land, this exciting offering will appeal to a variety of buyers including families, renovators, those looking to build their dream home or developers looking to build 2 new residences that will demand a superb resale value (Subject to Council Consent). The choice is yours!
Land Size: Approximately 799m2 with a 20.11 metre frontage (approx.)
Zoning is Residential - Policy Area 21 - Low Density in the City of West Torrens Council.
Boasting many fine features which includes:
- 4 x generous sized bedrooms (3 featuring BIR and fans).
- 2 bathrooms (1 en suite of rear bedroom).
- Kitchen with adjoining meals area.
- Spacious living room.
- Centrally located laundry with rear access.
- Large rumpus room at rear.
- Split System air conditioner in lounge.
- Gas heating in the living area.
- Undercover garaging for 2 cars.
- Rear Verandah.
- Jarrah floor boards throughout the main living areas and entry areas.
- The doubling of the Jarrah floor joists and ceiling joists.
- The whole home has been over engineered with construction.
- Zoned for Henley Beach High School.
Local attractions within close proximity include the Torrens Linear Park', the beach, excellent private and public schools, Henley Square', Fulham Gardens shopping precinct, public transport on Henley Beach Road, classy Restaurants and Cafs and much more!
You're sure to be very impressed! Don't be late!'
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORM 1 - VENDOR'S STATEMENT (SECTION 7) LAND AND BUSINESS (SALE AND CONVEYANCING) ACT 1994 WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC AT RAY WHITE HENLEY BEACH 206A MILITARY ROAD HENLEY BEACH SA FOR 3 CLEAR BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE AUCTION DATE.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4 garage spaces and 4 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.