* SOLD BY ANTHONY FAHEY 0428641404 AND JAE CURTIS 0402694012 *
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Majestically set high above the street on a versatile corner allotment, this exemplary residence has recently endured extensive extensions and renovations, creating the perfect family sized oasis in a prime location. No expense has been spared, with great attention paid to detail.
Perfectly set literally metres to the beach, the Grange Hotel, the Grange Sailing Club and a short walk to Henley Square'.
Architecturally designed with a strong emphasis on spacious living and luxurious appointments, you are sure to be impressed with the grandeur of this impeccable residence.
Boasting many fine attributes which includes:
• 4 double sized bedrooms (master bedroom with ensuite bathroom including Caesar stone benchtop and walk in robe).
• The 4th bedroom can easily act as a formal lounge room if desired.
• Three of the bedrooms have ornate open fire places.
• The spacious open plan living area (incorporating the kitchen, dining and living area) enjoys a cathedral type ceiling with high northern windows which capture the winter sun, and is light filled by the high volume doors and windows, flooding it with natural light and capturing both Hills and sea views.
• Sparkling Alby Turner' kitchen with plenty of cupboard storage, gas cooking, island bench, breakfast bar, large pantry, quality stainless steel appliances and thick granite bench tops.
• Boasting polished concrete floors with Hydronic under floor heating throughout the living area. There is a gas heater in the living area.
• Leading from the dining room is the front outdoor entertaining deck area.
• From the dining / front entertaining area you enjoy unrestricted and picturesque views of the beach and Norfolk Pines.
• Rear alfresco entertaining area with timber decking, outdoor kitchen with BBQ, fridge and sink a perfect setting to entertain guests. An automated vergola allows you shelter during the wintry periods and sun during those balmy summer nights. There is further timber deck adjoining the alfresco entertaining area.
• The main bathroom is centrally positioned in the home and boasts a bath and hydronic under floor heating.
• Both of the bathrooms are lavishly appointed with high end selections of tiles, tapware and accessories.
• Underground wine cellar.
• The under croft triple garage will be of great interest to all the car enthusiasts in the family. It would also service the tradesmen with distinction as well. There is room for two cars and a boat / caravan if desired. There is a workshop area, kitchenette, a large mezzanine storage area, and laundry facilities adjacent to the triple garage. The laundry is also fitted with a granite benchtop.
• Underground rainwater tanks which hold up to 15000 litres of water, has an auto pump and filters.
• Large return verandahs cover all sides of the original residence.
• Landscaped front and rear gardens with automated watering.
• Original polished Baltic pine timber floorboards.
• Stylish selections of all window treatments which includes quality blinds and timber shutters.
• Leadlight windows.
• 5 x ceiling fans throughout residence.
• Rewired and re-plumbed.
• 2 x gas instantaneous hot water services.
• Monitored security alarm system.
• CAT6 cabling throughout.
• Linen press storage plus roof space storage accessed via an attic ladder..
Local attractions within close proximity include the beach, the Grange Hotel, The Grange Sailing Club, Henley Square', quality private and public schools, public transport direct to the CBD (train and bus) and much more!
You're sure to be impressed! It's all about location and lifestyle!
Best offer by 5pm Tue 23rd May (unless sold prior)
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.