**SOLD BY JAE CURTIS PRIOR TO AUCTION**
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located in one of the premiere streets in Henley Beach and within walking distance to the beach, this low maintenance home provides an excellent opportunity for all.
Highlight features of this home include open plan living the North facing rear yard accompanied by rear lane access. The picturesque tree lined street provides a point of difference.
Auction: Saturday May 13th @ 2pm (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR)
- Master ensuite includes bay window, WIR & floor to ceiling tiles in the bathroom.
- Spacious bedrooms - 2 & 3 include BIR.
- Central family bathroom includes bath & shower with floor to ceiling tiles.
- Kitchen with plenty of bench top space/ pantry & is equipped with S/S appliances including Asko D/W & Smeg gas cooktop and electric stove. The kitchen also has a S/S splash back.
- Dining area is adjacent to the Kitchen and overlooks the private courtyard via glass doors with water feature.
- Main living area overlooks the perfectly manicured gardens via sliding doors.
- Outdoor entertaining includes a pitched pergola roof.
- Front and backyard are tastefully manicured and equipped for young children and family pets.
- Large laundry with plenty of linen storage and a separate toilet.
- Double sized shed with rear access for 2 cars.
- LED down lights through out.
- 2KW solar panels.
- Ducted R/C airconditioning.
- Allotment size of 413m2
With an unrivalled combination of location, style and simplicity this home provides a fantastic opportunity you will not want to miss out on.
Local attractions within close proximity include the Henley Oval, Henley Square, the beach, quality private and public schools, excellent Restaurants and Caf's, public transport and much more!
You're sure to appreciate this quality offering!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.