SUBSTANTIAL FAMILY HOME IN SUPERB LOCATION!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Perfect for the large family who have a small business and would like to work from home!
Built in 2012 with no expense spared, this elegant family home presents a rare and exciting opportunity to reside in one of Adelaide's most desirable Suburbs.
Situated within a short walking distance to the beach, this immaculate and superior quality family home will leave you breathless.
**A highlight feature of this home is the rear lane access providing versatile parking options **
Boasting many fine attributes which include:
• 4 double sized bedrooms (master bedroom is positioned on the ground floor and is equipped with a lavish ensuite bathroom, sizeable walk in robe and ceiling fan. Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are all positioned upstairs and feature built in robes & ceiling fans.
• Sparkling custom made kitchen which includes Corrithium bench tops with stylish Laminex splash back, gas cooktop with range hood, plumbing provided for fridge, Fisher and Paykel D/W, and inbuilt Electrolux oven and microwave.
• Adjoining the kitchen is the large open plan casual meals / family living area. Integrating with this area through inviting cafe doors is the outdoor- all weather alfresco entertaining area. This spacious indoor / outdoor area provides the perfect setting for all those family get-togethers.
• Large Cinema room (could be easily converted into a 5th bedroom if desired)
Main bathroom is central to the 3 upstairs bedrooms. Both of the bathrooms are lavishly appointed with floor to ceiling tiles and quality selections of all sanitary ware.
• Monitored security system.
• Upstairs living room enjoys streetscape views and is plumbed to accommodate a wet bar or kitchenette.
• Study nook with inbuilt bench space upstairs.
• Ducted and Zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout.
• Balcony with panoramic East facing views of the Adelaide Hills in the horizon.
• Large laundry with separate toilet.
Stylish selections of all window treatments.
Combination of carpet and timber flooring throughout residence.
• Exposed aggregate drive way.
• Landscaped front and rear yards.
• Spacious staircase storage.
• Double garage at front of property plus another triple garage from the rear lane access - all with automated doors.
• On top of the rear garage is a large commercial office space with two private offices with split system reverse cycle air conditioners. Adjoining is a communal area with a S/S air conditioner and a bathroom. This space could be rented out providing you with a rental income if desired (subject to Council consents).
All this and more on approximately 613m2 of land.
Local attractions within close proximity include the beach, Henley Square, Supermarkets, Grange Caf's and Restaurants, quality private and public schools, Golf, Tennis and Bowls Clubs, cycling and walking trails, public transport (including bus and train services) and much more.
It's all about lifestyle and location! Be the envy of all your friends and family!
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORM 1 - VENDOR'S STATEMENT (SECTION 7) LAND AND BUSINESS (SALE AND CONVEYANCING) ACT 1994 WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC AT RAY WHITE HENLEY BEACH 206A MILITARY ROAD HENLEY BEACH SA FOR 3 CLEAR BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE AUCTION DATE.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.