CHARACTER HOME ONLY METERS FROM THE BEACH!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This 3 bedroom family home presents the perfect opportunity to combine the beautiful character features of yesteryear with endless potential for internal renovations. With just a short stroll to both Henley Beach & Grange Jetties its all about Location, Location, Location!
Situated on 534m2 of prime land this outstanding opportunity is also ideal for those looking to build their dream home or subdivide (STCC).
Just a few of the highlight features include its character facade, high ornate ceilings and rear lane access for more accessible parking.
AUCTION ONSITE: Saturday July 21st @ 12.30pm
- 3 spacious bedrooms equipped with ceiling fans (bedrooms 2 & 3 with BIR)
- Large formal lounge with an abundance of natural light overlooking the quiet street
- Bathroom located conveniently between bed 2 & 3
- Separate toilet
- Kitchen with gas cooking, plenty of cupboard storage and is adjacent to a casual dining area
- Built on extension includes a rumpus room
- Manicured front and rear yards
- Large backyard ideal for those with children or pets
- Pergola perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Single garage at front of property and another secure carpark accessible from the rear lane. Plenty of off street parking.
- Heating & Cooling includes Evaporative air conditioner, 2 gas heaters & split system R/C air conditioner
Local attractions within close proximity include the beach, 'Henley Square',within walking distance of Henley & Grange jetties, Parks and Reserves, public transport, classy Restaurants and Caf's, quality private and public schools (within the Henley High School zone) and much more!
"You're sure to be very impressed! Take advantage!"
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORM 1 - VENDOR'S STATEMENT (SECTION 7) LAND AND BUSINESS (SALE AND CONVEYANCING) ACT 1994 WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC AT RAY WHITE HENLEY BEACH 206A MILITARY ROAD HENLEY BEACH SA FOR 3 CLEAR BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE AUCTION DATE.
RLA 183 205
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.