MUCH LOVED FAMILY HOME ON A WHOPPING LAND SIZE OF APPROX. 854m²!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Flawless in presentation, this well maintained solid brick family home is sure to impress. The options are plentiful. Simply move in and enjoy, invest in and land bank for future capital growth or knock over and build your dream home or redevelop new residences that will demand a high resale value. The choice is yours!
Approximately 854m2 with a 23.08 metre frontage (approx.)
Zoning is Residential Policy Area 16 in the City of Charles Sturt Council. North facing rear yard.
Enriched with many fine attributes which include:
- 4 generous sized bedrooms (all with built in robes and ceiling fans).
- Elegant formal lounge room.
- Impressive kitchen with plenty of cupboard storage, drawers and quality appliances.
- Adjoining the kitchen is the casual meals area.
- 2nd family living area.
- Central and sizeable bathroom which features a bath, shower, double vanity and w.c.
- Separate 2nd w.c.
- Laundry with direct access to the rear yard.
- Extensive outdoor entertaining area which encompasses an inbuilt BBQ with natural gas connected.
- Undercover carporting for 2 cars.
- Detached utilities room / large shedding with concrete flooring and power connected. Ideal for the home handyman or tradesman. There are 3 separate sections.
- Landscaped front and rear gardens which includes well established gardens and lawn areas - perfect for young kids or the family pets.
Local attractions within close proximity include the crystal beaches at Henley Beach South, the picturesque Torrens Linear Park', quality private and public schools, metres to public transport on Henley Beach Road, classy caf's and Restaurants, Henley Square' and much more!
"You're sure to be impressed with this rare and exciting offering! Take advantage!"
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORM 1 - VENDOR'S STATEMENT (SECTION 7) LAND AND BUSINESS (SALE AND CONVEYANCING) ACT 1994 WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC AT RAY WHITE HENLEY BEACH 206A MILITARY ROAD HENLEY BEACH SA FOR 3 CLEAR BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE AUCTION DATE.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces and 2 off street parks
Henley Beach South
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.