OPULENT FAMILY RESIDENCE IN EXCLUSIVE AND PRESTIGIOUS AVENUE! OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Set adjacent to other well established and majestic masterpieces, this meticulously appointed family residence presents a rare and exciting opportunity to enter this tightly held locale.
Perfectly positioned directly across the road is the picturesque Kooyonga' Golf Club.
With a HUGE land mass of approximately 1128m2 (21.34 metre frontage), the options are endless. You can simply move straight in and enjoy this well-established residence or knock over and build your dream home in a to die for location. The choice is yours.
Zoning is Residential Policy Area 21 Low density in the City of West Torrens Council.
Enriched with many fine features which includes:
- 4 bedrooms (3 x bedrooms double sized, 3 bedrooms with built in robes, the 4th bedroom is currently used as a study and has an inbuilt desk).
- Elegant formal lounge room with open fire place - conveniently positioned near the front entrance.
- Separate dining room.
- Inviting front entrance.
- Utilities room with extensive linen storage.
- Large impressive kitchen which is complemented with plenty of cupboard storage, stainless steel benches, pantry and quality Miele Stainless steel appliances. Adjoining casual meals area.
- Main bathroom is central to all the bedrooms and boasts a bath. The 2nd bathroom leads from the utilities room.
- Laundry with direct access to the rear yard.
- Spacious and detached games room / home gym / studio / potential granny flat if desired.
- Sparkling in ground concrete pool. Salt Chlorinated. Solar heated.
- Manicured front and rear gardens which encompasses well established gardens beds and plenty of lawn area perfect for kids or the family pets.
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout. Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning in detached room.
- Stunning polished Tasmanian Oak floorboards. Parquetry flooring in entrance area.
- Stylish selections of all window treatments which includes shutters.
- All this and more on an approximately 1128m2 of land with a 21.34 metre frontage.
Local attractions within close proximity include the Kooyonga Golf Club', the Torrens Linear Park', the beach, the Lockleys Bowling Club', Sporting and recreational ovals / reserves, quality private and public schools, excellent shopping, classy Restaurants and eateries, public transport to the CBD and much more!
Be the envy of all your friends and family! It's all about location and lifestyle!
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORM 1 - VENDOR'S STATEMENT (SECTION 7) LAND AND BUSINESS (SALE AND CONVEYANCING) ACT 1994 WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC AT RAY WHITE HENLEY BEACH 208 MILITARY ROAD HENLEY BEACH SA FOR 3 CLEAR BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE AUCTION DATE.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.