COMMANDING CORNER ALLOTMENT OF APPROX. 797m². FAMILY HOME WITH SELF CONTAINED GRANNY FLAT!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Corner of Lorraine Avenue and Grallina Street.
Perfectly positioned metres to the picturesque Torrens Linear Park, this much loved family home presents numerous classes of buyers with a rare and exciting opportunity to enter this thriving locale.
Simply move straight in and enjoy, invest in or knock over and build your dream home. The Choice is yours!
Zoned Residential Policy Area Low Density 21 in the City of West Torrens Council.
Boasting many fine attributes which includes:
• 3 double sized bedrooms (master bedroom with built in robes and split system reverse cycle air-conditioner).
• Impressive kitchen with plenty of cupboard storage and quality appliances.
• Adjoining casual meals area.
• Family living area.
• Formal lounge room.
• Neat bathroom which is centrally positioned to all the bedrooms.
• The Granny Flat features a double sized bedroom with built in robes, formal lounge, small kitchen and bathroom. The Granny Flat would be ideal to house your loved ones or to generate some rental income if desired.
• Single garage, carport plus further off street parking.
• Landscaped front and rear gardens.
• 2 x split system reverse cycle air-conditioners throughout (in total). 1 x reverse cycle air-conditioner in the lounge. Ceiling fans.
• All this and more on a commanding corner allotment of approximately 797m2!
Ideally located midway to the beach and city with local attractions within close proximity including the Torrens Linear Park, Pooch Park, the Kooyonga Golf Course, quality private and public schools, public transport and much more!
You're sure to appreciate this brilliant offering! Take advantage!
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORM 1 - VENDOR'S STATEMENT (SECTION 7) LAND AND BUSINESS (SALE AND CONVEYANCING) ACT 1994 WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC AT RAY WHITE HENLEY BEACH 208 MILITARY ROAD HENLEY BEACH SA FOR 3 CLEAR BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE AUCTION DATE.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space, 1 carport space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.