* SOLD BY ANTHONY FAHEY 0428641404 AND TOM ROYAL 0433351550 *
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Priced to meet the market. Outstanding value for money.
Perfectly set adjacent to other prestigious family homes and backing onto the Kooyonga' Golf Course, this majestic 2 storey family home will leave you breathless.
Built in 2005 with great attention to detail to all fixtures and fittings, this rare and exciting offering boasts many fine attributes which include:
- 3 double sized bedrooms (master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom, bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in robes, all 3 bedrooms with ceiling fans).
- Separate study/4th bedroom.
- Impressive kitchen which is equipped with plenty of cupboard storage, breakfast bar, island bench, quality stainless steel appliances and gas cooking.
- Integrating with the kitchen is the large open plan casual meals/family living area.
- Elegant and open formal dining/lounge room. This spacious room is conveniently positioned near the front entrance and could easily be converted into extra bedrooms etc. if desired.
- Open plan upstairs retreat/3rd living area which opens up to a balcony with caf blinds.
- Main bathroom is central to bedrooms 2 and 3 and is complemented with a bath.
- The homes 3rd bathroom is positioned on the ground floor.
- Sizable laundry with linen press storage and direct access to the rear yard.
- There are unrestricted views of the Kooyonga' Golf course from the kitchen, the downstairs casual meals/family living area, bedroom 2 and the upstairs retreat/3rd living area/balcony.
- Double garaging with internal access to the residence plus drive through.
- Outdoor entertaining area.
- Landscaped front and rear gardens which encompasses plenty of lawn area and established gardens. Automated watering system.
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout.
- An abundance of linen storage plus staircase storage.
- Security alarm system.
- Ducted vacuuming.
- Combination of tiles and carpet flooring.
- Stylish window treatments.
- All this and more on approximately 664m2 of land.
Local attractions within close proximity include the Torrens Linear Park', the Lockleys Bowling Club, the Kooyonga' Golf Course, the Lockleys Oval, quality private and public schools, classy Restaurants and caf's, public transport and much more!
It's all about location and lifestyle! Be the envy of all your friends and family!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.