MUCH LOVED FAMILY HOME WITH GRANNY FLAT IN SUPERB LOCATION! TAKE ADVANTAGE!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Perfectly positioned metres to the Torrens Linear Park' and the Lockleys Sporting and Recreational ovals, this impressive residence presents an exciting opportunity to enter this highly sought after locale.
Simply move in and renovate, invest in or knock over and build your dream home. The choice is yours!
Boasting many fine attributes which includes:
- 3 bedrooms (master bedroom is double sized and features a built in robe)
- Open plan lounge / casual meals area which is conveniently positioned near the front entrance of the residence.
- Impressive kitchen which is complemented with plenty of cupboard storage, bench space, quality appliances and gas cooking.
- Large rumpus room which overlooks the picturesque gardens.
- Bathroom is central to all the bedrooms and is fitted with a bath.
- Laundry with inbuilt storage and direct access to the rear yard.
- Separate w.c. with cupboard storage.
- Detached Granny flat offering a single bedroom with built in robe, casual living area, small kitchen and bathroom.
- Single garage, undercover carport for 2nd car plus off street parking.
- Combination of tiles, carpet and parquetry flooring throughout.
- Landscaped front and rear gardens which encompasses plenty of lawn area for kids or the family pets.
- 2.5 kW Solar electrical system.
- Cooling air-conditioner wall unit and wood combustion heater in Rumpus room.
- All this and more on approximately 634m2 of land.
Positioned midway to the beach and city with local attractions within close proximity including the picturesque Torrens Linear Park', the Lockleys Sporting and Recreational Ovals, the Lockleys Bowling Club, The Kooyonga' Golf Club, the beach at West Beach, Harbour Town', quality private and public schools and much more!
It's all about location and lifestyle! Take advantage!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space, 1 carport space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.