"UNDER CONTRACT" BY ANTHONY FAHEY 0428641404 & TOM ROYAL 0433351550
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Perfectly positioned metres to the Torrens linear Park and flawless in presentation, this solid brick family home presents a rare and exciting opportunity to enter this highly sought after location. Set on a generous land holding of approximately 660sqm and set amongst other quality homes take advantage of this outstanding offering.
Ideally suited to numerous classes of buyers including families, first home buyers and savvy investors.
Featuring many attributes which include:
- 3 generous sized bedrooms all feature built in robes and ceiling fans.
- Option of 4th bedroom or home office.
- Double doors leading to a large open plan lounge/family room with adjacent formal dining area which is conveniently positioned near the front entrance of the residence.
- Impressive kitchen with adjacent meals area which is complemented with plenty of cupboard storage, bench space, quality appliances and gas cooking.
- Updated modern bathroom comprising of bath/shower and vanity with separate toilet.
- Good sized laundry with plenty of linen press storage
- Expansive rear undercover paved verandah perfect for entertaining.
- Stone retaining wall leading up to sizeable rear lawn area.
- Single lock up garage with auto roller door and manual roller door access to rear of premises.
- Handy tool shed.
- Combination of carpet and tiled floors throughout
- Stylish selection of all window treatments
- Security alarm system.
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout.
- All this and more on a generous approximately 660sqm allotment.
Positioned midway to the beach and city with local attractions within close proximity including the picturesque Torrens Linear Park, The 'Kooyonga' Golf Club, the beach, Harbour Town, public transport , quality private and public schools and much more!
It's all about location and lifestyle! Take advantage!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.