**UNDER CONTRACT BY ANTHONY FAHEY 0428 641 404 AND TOM ROYAL 0433 351 550**
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Perfectly positioned on a versatile corner allotment, this stunning residence enjoys picturesque views over the Lockleys Sporting Ovals and Reserves and offers a rare and exciting opportunity to enter this tightly held locale.
Ideally suited to a multitude of buyers including young families, retirees, first home buyers or the astute investor looking for a property that will accumulate strong capital growth in the years to come.
Featuring many fine attributes which includes:
- 3 generous sized bedrooms (master bedroom and bedroom 2 with built in robes)
- Luxuriously appointed and recently renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, temperature control and separate bath/ shower.
- Light filled and spacious main lounge room featuring block out blinds and ceiling fan.
- Separate formal dining room.
- Neat and sizeable kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooking, electric oven, and abundance of cupboard storage.
- Newly Renovated Laundry with linen press storage.
- Stunning outdoor entertaining area - perfect for hosting family get-togethers.
- Drive through single garage plus off street parking for numerous vehicles.
- Landscaped front garden with lawn area. The front yard could easily be fenced off with high fencing to create a perfect lawn area for young kids to play or for the family pets.
- Near new gas hot water service, rewired electrical throughout and new LED dimmable down lights.
- All this and more on approximately 596m2 of land.
Ideally positioned midway to the beach and city with local attractions within close proximity including the picturesque Torrens Linear Park', the Lockleys Sporting and Recreational Ovals, the Lockleys Bowling Club, The Kooyonga' Golf Club, the beach at West Beach, the airport (not under flight path), Harbour Town', quality private and public schools, classy eateries, Shopping Centre's and much more!
Simply move straight in and enjoy! Take advantage!'
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORM 1 - VENDOR'S STATEMENT (SECTION 7) LAND AND BUSINESS (SALE AND CONVEYANCING) ACT 1994 WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC AT RAY WHITE HENLEY BEACH 206A MILITARY ROAD HENLEY BEACH SA FOR 3 CLEAR BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE AUCTION DATE.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Evaporative Cooling
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.