* UNDER CONTRACT BY ANTHONY FAHEY 0428641404 AND TOM ROYAL 0433351550 *
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
In need of renovating and upgrading, this sizeable solid brick family home offers numerous classes of buyers with a rare and exciting opportunity to enter this tightly held location.
The home itself has a versatile floor plan which can easily be brought back to life with some cosmetic makeovers and renovations.
The options are plentiful. Simply move in in and renovate, knock over and build your dream home or build 2 new residences (subject to Council Consents) that will demand a superb resale value. The choice is yours!
Zoning is Residential Policy Area 21 in the City of West Torrens Council.
Boasting many fine attributes which includes:
- 3 bedrooms (master bedrooms with en suite bathroom and walk in robe, bedroom 2 with built in robes).
- Elegant formal lounge room with bay window which is conveniently positioned near the front entrance of the residence.
- Large kitchen with plenty of cupboard storage.
- Adjoining the kitchen is the large open plan casual meals / family living area which is equipped with a bar and open fire place.
- Centrally positioned main bathroom which features a bath.
- Laundry with direct access to the rear yard.
- Double garaging with internal access to the residence. Further off street parking.
- Outdoor entertaining area.
- Garden shed. Rainwater tank.
- Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- All this and more on approximately 890m2 of land with a wide frontage.
Local attractions within close proximity include the Torrens Linear Park', the Kooyonga' Golf Course, the Lockleys Sporting and Recreational ovals, Pooch Park', quality private and public schools, public transport, classy Caf's and Restaurants, the airport (not under flight path) and much more!
Please contact the selling Agent to receive a copy of the Certificate of Title.
Take advantage! You're sure to be very impressed!'
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORM 1 - VENDOR'S STATEMENT (SECTION 7) LAND AND BUSINESS (SALE AND CONVEYANCING) ACT 1994 WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC AT RAY WHITE HENLEY BEACH 206A MILITARY ROAD HENLEY BEACH SA FOR 3 CLEAR BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE AUCTION DATE.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.