- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Perfectly suited to first home buyers and young families in established Sheidow Park, this property offers the peace and tranquilly of estate living only thirty five minutes from the city and seven minutes from the sea.
The property set on a generous approx 473sqm2 of land features a low maintenance front yard and offers a double garage with auto roller doors and separate third parking space with side gate access to rear of the property. Upon entry the feeling of space and light is paramount throughout the formal living room and into the open plan kitchen dining and family room.
- Main bedroom of generous size features ensuite and walk in robe
- Second and Third Bedrooms feature built in robes
- Two separate living zones
- Main bathroom comprises of separate toilet and vanity
- Large Kitchen with ample cupboard space and dishwasher
- Sliding door out to paved pergola area with a split level lawn featuring sandstone retaining wall
Other magnificent features of the property include:
- Ducted reverse cycle heating cooling
- 6 panel 3kw solar system
- Garden Shed
- Gas hot water system
- Extra parking spaces
- Large separate Laundry and linen closet
Located within close proximity to public transport, parks, schools and shopping precincts there is nothing left to do except simply move in and enjoy!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.