* SOLD BEFORE AUCTION BY ANTHONY FAHEY 0428641404 AND TOM ROYAL 0433351550 *
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Ideally positioned midway to the beach and city, this classy solid brick residence offers an exciting opportunity to enter this thriving locale.
Simply move in and enjoy, invest in or knock over and build your dream home (subject to Council Consents). The choice is yours!
Boasting many fine attributes which includes:
- 3 double sized bedrooms (all with built in robes).
- Elegant formal lounge room which is conveniently positioned near the front entrance of the residence.
- Impressive kitchen with granite benchtop, glass splashback, gas cooking and plenty of cupboard storage. Adjoining casual meals area.
- Central family room which integrates with the outdoor entertaining area.
- Bathroom is positioned near the bedrooms and is complemented with a bath. Separate w.c.
- Sizable laundry with direct access to the rear yard.
- Single lock up garage with workshop / storage area plus undercover carport with automated roller door. There is further off street parking for numerous vehicles.
- Landscaped front and rear gardens which encompasses established gardens and large lawn areas - perfect for pets or young children.
- Combination of tiles and polished timber floorboards.
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout. Ceiling fans.
- Automated security shutters.
- Monitored security alarm system.
- All this and more on approximately 669m2 of land (18.28 metre frontage).
Local attributes within close proximity include the Torrens "Linear Park", "Mellor Park", "Pooch Park", the "Kooyonga" Golf Course, excellent shopping, Cafe's and Restaurants, quality private and public schools, public transport and much more!
"You're sure to be very impressed! Simply move in and enjoy!"
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORM 1 - VENDOR'S STATEMENT (SECTION 7) LAND AND BUSINESS (SALE AND CONVEYANCING) ACT 1994 WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC AT RAY WHITE HENLEY BEACH 208 MILITARY ROAD HENLEY BEACH SA FOR 3 CLEAR BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE AUCTION DATE.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space, 1 carport space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.